ACTIVITIES AND PRIVILEGES
Frank D. Parent After School Activities are EARNED PRIVILEGES. Some of these After School activities have designated times, tryout dates, and possible fees. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of these times, deadlines, and fees.
To be eligible for after school programming students must:
- Have a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) or better.
- Have minimal discipline issues.
- Have minimal tardies.
- Have excellent
AFTER SCHOOL SPORTS
To try out for a team, you must have 2.0 GPA and no U’s in citizenship. Each participant must obtain a weekly grade and citizenship report. If your grades drop during the season, you will be placed on probation until your academics meet the requirement. We offer the following competitive sports: Flag football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, cheer leading, and archery.
ALL STUDENTS ON TEAMS MUST HAVE EITHER PRIVATE OR SCHOOL INSURANCE.
NOTE TO ALL 8TH GRADE PARENTS AND STUDENTS
All 8th grade parents and students must be aware that curricular activities (i.e. sports, choir, etc.),
8th grade activities (including the Promotion Ceremony are earned privileges. The following are specific stipulations. For current 8th grade students who are unable to meet the following requirements will have their privileges revoked .
- Students must have a 2.0 GPA or higher to participate in the end of the year: activities (trips, awards, banquet, Aloha breakfast, promotion ceremony).
- Consistent behavior issues (detentions, suspensions).
- No more than 2 suspensions to participate in the end of the year activities.
- Students must be in their school uniform which is white, navy or light blue collared shirt and navy blue bottoms every day.
- Students must attend school at least 85% of the school year. (No more than 27 absences, 3 unexcused tardies = 1 absence).
- Frank D. Parent Middle School property is returned by the deadline. (i.e. Textbooks, sports uniforms, etc.)
CODE OF CONDUCT
Frank D. Parent students agree to:
- Respect yourself and your classmates.
- Respect our community and our campus
- Be on
- Be prepared.
- Be in Uniform.